Is your crewing and onboard payroll system streamlined and efficient? Or do you spend hours every month double checking deductions for cash advances, allotments and the slop chest? Are you spending too much time manually reviewing days worked, overtime and applied bonuses?
If these are some of the challenges you have, we might help you.
Watch this webinar to find out how you can:
- Make well-informed decisions regarding crew planning, availability, appointments, competence and more
- Move from manual systems to streamlined and intuitive workflow for payroll
- Prepare flexible wage scales for different groups of crew members
- Ensure wage scales are registered with printout templates for payslips and employment contracts
- Enable onboard users to interact with your payroll department in an easy and straightforward way
- Build a payroll solution your crew can trust
Presenters from DNV:
- Arvid Schwecke, Product Manager for ShipManager Crewing. He has more than 10 years’ experience developing crewing and payroll solutions for shipping companies
- Pawel Morawski, Senior User Experience Designer for ShipManager Crewing
The webinar is most relevant for:
Fleet Managers, Crew Manager, Payroll Officers, Accountants and Crewing Superintendents.
Read more about DNV's Ship crew management software - ShipManager Crewing
Back to webinar overview.