If you are planning a wind farm development or looking to make an investment, you need wind resource assessment software that can give you a reliable estimate of the energy production.
Throughout the planning process, you will also need to update this estimate many times to understand different wind farm design options. WindFarmer: Analyst is a wind resource assessment tool based on DNV’s proven methodologies developed over several decades of experience in the wind industry.
Watch this webinar to learn more about:
- How the WindFarmer: Analyst user interface guides you through a wind resource assessment process which is traceable and repeatable
- How to use the automated data reconstruction for significant time savings
- Overview of our unique net energy model to combine energy losses and uncertainties via Monte Carlo simulation
- How to customise calculations using the WindFarmer: Analyst scripting capability
- Tom Levick: WindFarmer Product manager
- Warwick Elkins: WindFarmer: Analyst pre-sales, sales and training