Water quality analysis and hydraulic modelling - Synergi Liquid
How can we help you?Contact us
Simulation software package used to model and analyse closed conduit networks, including water quality analysis and hydraulic modelling
Water quality analysis and more with Synergi Liquid
Synergi Liquid is a simulation software package used to model and analyse closed conduit networks of pipes, regulators, valves, pumps, reservoirs, tanks, wells and boreholes. Synergi Liquid is a leading software solution for water quality analysis and hydraulic modelling.
Hydraulic modelling software
Engineers need answers to complex questions during pipe network analysis. Synergi Liquid hydraulic modelling software provides the answers, performing all the critical tasks needed to operate distribution and transmission water and fluid systems such as fire flow, water quality, facility design and pump/cost analysis.
- Synergi Liquid hydraulic modelling software provides versatile and intuitive modelling environment for comprehensive analyses of water networks
- The software supports your water utility's operational and management goals, including energy usage, design cost and resource management
- Synergi Liquid performs fast and accurate analyses on extremely large systems of over 100,000 elements
- The hydraulic modelling software can model complex control arrangements for water pumps, valves and regulators in nearly any operational scenario
- Multi-species water quality modelling
- Optionally licensed features in Synergi Liquid extend the capability to perform reliability analysis and import data from GIS, CIS and meter data management systems
Key benefits of Synergi Water hydraulic modelling software
- Flexibility: with Synergi Liquid it is possible to choose the level of detail from simple hydraulic analysis of a single pressure zone to the multi substance propagation of water quality in a multi-zoned system
- Optional and robust hydraulic modelling software modules available for more advanced modelling requirements, such as area isolation, reliability analysis, subsystem management and GIS and customer meter data integration
Synergi Liquid software is used by customers around the world, such as the City of San Diego, Cobb County-Marietta Water Authority, Veolia, and many clients in the UK. Our software provides world-class hydraulic analysis for closed-loop, pressurized water transmission and distribution systems. Synergi Liquid is able to perform advanced water quality analysis in which substances interact with each other as well as the water itself. Customers receive high-level support from our industry professionals.
Synergi Liquid Consulting software experts
Our professional DNV consulting experts utilize water utility industry best practices, combining engineering domain knowledge with product-based software solutions to help you maximize your return on investment and get the solution in place.