This is a comprehensive course for Cascade users responsible for the updating of locations, positions, equipment nameplates, and who manage equipment nameplates and transactions, perform inspections and do field maintenance work.
The following topics are covered:
- Navigator configuration and access for locations and equipment
- Querying, finding and updating data
- Running reports
- Performing inspections
- Performing maintenance and closing work orders
- Creating manual maintenance orders and alerts
- Employee time entry
- Parts and inventory usage
You will be given the opportunity to apply your new knowledge of Cascade software through hands-on examples and case studies.
Cascade predictive maintenance software is an office and field application. The course is designed to cower daily activities in both environments, managing data and case studies.
Users responsible for maintaining the current state of the utility information from office data entry to field operations.