Transporting hazardous chemicals poses a number of risks because chemical transportation might involve populated areas, potentially exposing people to undue risk in the event of an incident. It is important to evaluate various options for transporting hazardous chemicals – rail versus road versus pipeline – to find the optimum with regards to various competing ends such as safety, economics, operability, etc.
During this webinar, we will demonstrate how to use Safeti software to analyse the chemical transportation risk.
You will learn more about:
- Introduction to transportation risk model
- The route model in Safeti
- Transportation risk results interpretation
- Richard Lee, Senior Engineer, DNV
- Todd Yu, Area Sales Manager, DNV