Improving the management of risk by focusing on your risk controls (barriers) and having the right information to hand to make decisions. This webinar video takes you through a process to structure your risks to enable improved and live risk management.
- Approaches to categorising and structuring risks, to enable appropriate risk reporting at different levels in an organisation.
- Using bow ties to create a structure for viewing and managing risk controls / barriers across an organization
- The benefits to be gained, including:
- Enabling efficient and consistent development of bow ties at operational levels.
- Enabling operational decision making
- Supporting organisational learning and continual improvement.
- How the above enable you to provide management with the information needed to monitor how well risks are being managed across an organisation and locally.
About the presenters:
- Mr. Mark Boult one of DNV’s top Enterprise Risk Management experts in providing in risk management and analysis support to organisations from a range of industries including; oil and gas, maritime, energy, chemical and petrochemicals, utility, healthcare, transport and entertainments / attractions industry and currently a member of the UK Standards Risk Management and Governance Committees and a member of the Institute of Risk Management. He has held a range of management and consulting positions during a career of over 30 years and has international experience having been located for periods in Norway, the US, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as the UK. Mark was the Manager of the Technical Investigation for the Longford Royal Commission into the Fire and Explosion that occurred in September 1998 at Esso Facility in Longford, Victoria, Australia.
- Mr Bertrand Barouti is the Product Manager for QHSE & Enterprise Risk for DNV. He brings to customers his expertise in QHSE, risk, digitalization and Lean Six Sigma acquired in industries ranging from IT to oil and gas. He has held several managerial positions at major suppliers like Emerson Process Management and GE. Before joining DNV in 2019, Bertrand was the Quality Manager at Aker BP.