Data quality assessment is a method to verify that data meet the implicit or explicit expectations of users or systems utilizing the data. The recommended practice DNV-RP-0497 will help you:
- Establish measure points for data quality
- Define business requirements
- Define data quality metrics based on profiling, context, regulations, criticality and domain expertise
- Perform data quality assessments for the established metrics and communicate the results in data quality dashboards
- Use the results of the data quality assessment for organizational maturity and data risk assessments
Our data quality experts have wide industry experience and understand the importance of data assets in those industries.