Leak frequency modelling is an important aspect of a quantified risk assessment (QRA). Often based on a counting of equipment for a defined set of sections (known as a "parts count"), the estimation of leak frequencies can be time-consuming and error prone.
DNV's LEAK software provides you with the accuracy, consistency and efficiency required for your QRAs.
In this webinar recording you will learn about:
- LEAK and how it can benefit your organization
- the range of historical leak frequency data contained within it, including:
- UK HSE’s Hydrocarbon Release Database (HCRD)
- Pipeline and Riser Loss of Containment (PARLOC)
- European Gas Pipeline Incident Data Group (EGIG)
- Conservation of Clean Air and Water in Europe (CONCAWE)
- importing a parts count as a basis for the calculations
- the leak frequency outputs
- how to customize it with your own leak frequency data