Implementing Asset Integrity Management (AIM) can be a challenging process with many pitfalls and risks. Some companies over-configure their systems, while some introduce new tools to an already complicated environment. Often the solution is to keep things simple. Fully understanding a problem before developing possible solutions is essential to get maximum return on investment.
In this webinar video, we share how you can use DNV’s Synergi Plant to overcome the most common challenges and pitfalls to achieve the full potential of the application. Whether you are planning to start the implementation of an AIM program or you have been using an application (and struggling) for years, this webinar is for you.
You will gain a better understanding of:
- Common challenges in implementing a holistic Asset Integrity Management system
- Key foundation pillars in building a successful AIM program
- The main drivers that are moving the industry to use AIM platforms
- Optimizing inspection and maintenance strategies using a risk-based approach
- How a well-structured AIM program helps reduce risks and improves your bottom line
- Simon Wong, Plant Integrity and Reliability Product Manager
- Ho Bee Leong, Principal Consultant for Oil and Gas Services