A valued partner to countries around the world, we provide reliable shock analysis calculations for safe sailing.
Vessels chartering unsafe waters need to be prepared for unexpected challenges. Ever more tight regulations require designers, shipyards and system suppliers to prove the shock resistance of structures and equipment.
For naval authorities around the globe, we can demonstrate the shock resistance of your structure and equipment by performing advanced calculations, or serve as a third party for verifying calculations and testing.
Our experts have the background and know-how needed to conduct a shock resistance demonstration, e.g., for underwater explosions (UNDEX):
- Experience with the systems
- Holistic analysis methods
- Knowledge of all applicable standards
As a recognised third-party verifier, we help reduce time-consuming communication while facilitating and accelerating the approval process.
Benefit from synergies by combining the shock analysis with other simulations. Entrust us also with the vibration and/or strength analysis of your structure, machinery and equipment.
Ensure a safe ship – together with DNV:
- Receive a Statement of Examination, necessary for your documentation
- Choose DNV as your verifier and also receive a comprehensive technical report
- Demonstrate compliance with technical specifications, as may be required by your customer
- Benefit from the reliability that comes with over 40 years of experience in shock analysis