RAM analysis software for upstream oil and gas - Maros
Advanced RAM analysis software specifically developed for performance forecasting in the upstream oil and gas industry
RAM analysis software
Maros is an advanced RAM analysis software tool specifically developed for analysing reliability, availability, maintainability for the upstream oil and gas industry. It includes extensive features for modelling flow networks, maintenance strategies, typical oil and gas upstream operations, transport logistics and storage tanks.
RAM analysis: oil and gas performance forecasting
- Maros is a powerful RAM analysis software tool for predicting asset performance in the upstream oil and gas industry
- Discrete event-driven simulation
- Extensive flow modelling capability including divergent and convergent flow
- Highly intuitive graphical user interface
- Multi-level and multi-product criticality analysis ranking most critical items
- DNV GL has track record of 30+ years of RAM analysis software development
- World standard RAM analysis software for key players in the upstream oil and gas market
Upstream oil and gas software for RAM analysis
Optimizing production and minimizing costs is a constant challenge. Key players in the oil and gas industry rely on Maros to make informed decisions about their assets. Our software development team has a history of over 30 years of working closely with super users. If you are facing a modelling challenge, most likely we have faced it and solved it.
Key benefits of RAM analysis software for oil and gas with Maros software
- Measure upstream oil and gas production availability/efficiency
- Debottlenecking via capacity analysis of the different systems present in a node
- Decision-making on actual productivity and financial figures of oil and gas assets
- Design optimization (oil storage tanks design, main processes, subsea assets, distribution systems etc.)
- Full supply chain modelling from wells via production platforms to tank farms
- Increase production efficiency, reduce operational expenditure, optimize capital expenditure of oil and gas assets with RAM analysis software
Reliability engineering practices during the design phase aims to optimize system robustness through measures such as redundancy or diversity in the design alternatives. This allows system designs based on user requirements and alternatives to be formulated and evaluated in a more holistic approach. Maros RAM analysis software can be applied throughout the whole project asset lifecycle.