Pressure Equipment and Systems
It is essential that pressure equipment and systems always perform at a high level of safety.
Pressure equipment and systems used within the maritime, offshore and land based industries are subject to special requirements.
DNV experts offer a broad range of third party verification and certification serices.
We provide certification according to our DNV rules, European Directives on Pressure Equipment (PED) and Transportable Pressure Equipment (TPED), ASME and AD 2000.
Our expertise includes:
- Pressure vessels
- Heat exchangers
- Steam boilers
- Gas cylinders
- Hydraulic cylinders
- Pipe couplings
- Flexible hoses
- Further pressure equipment
- Pressure assemblies
- Process piping
- Design approval and type approval according to our DNV rules
- Conformity assessment according to the European Directive 2014/68/EU on Pressure Equipment (PED) as Notified Body 0575
- Approval of repair procedures for steam boilers and thermal oil heaters
- Approval of manufacturers of pressure vessels
- Technical support, e.g. assessment of calculations, Finite Element Analysis (FEA), expert advice on rules and requirements
- Conformity assessment according to the European directive 2010/35/EU on Transportable Pressure Equipment (TPED) as Notified Body 0575
Your business benefits from smooth certification processes as well as support in all issues of safety and compliance.
With DNV you gain:
- Customer trust and confidence in your products
- An excellent reputation as a high-quality service provider for the repair of steam boilers and oil heaters
- An expert partner at your side for all questions of design and operation
Contact Notified body:
To contact our Notified Body, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
When operating as a Notified Body, please note that Norwegian legislation has to be applied.
Reference is made to the PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION ACT of 10 February 1967 relating to procedure in cases concerning the public administration (Public Administration Act), Chapter II - VI when performing conformity assessments. The other rules in the Public Administration Act will also apply in cases where individual decisions are made, cf. Section 1 of the Public Administration Act.