Use DNV’s technical support and classification services to comply with the highest standards of safety and reliability.
DNV offers you internationally recognised rules for the design and construction of manned submersibles. These ensure that your products meet all the relevant standards and the latest technical requirements for safe and reliable operations.
With the broad knowledge we have gained from over 40 years of experience in this field we are your perfect partner. DNV classification consists of drawing approval, inspection and testing during the construction phase and ongoing inspection during the operational phase.
Our services include:
- Deep-sea diving vehicles (to depths of 6,000 metres and more)
- Submersibles for research, exploration and tourism
- Custom-designed submersibles on board ships and luxury yachts
At DNV, your projects are always accompanied by comprehensive technical support: Our dedicated experts for underwater technology lead the way in compliance and safety.
Use DNV classification and ensure:
- Submersibles are fit for all operational challenges
- Expert guidance from the earliest project stages
- Leading-edge knowledge of international regulatory developments
- Support for your innovations