Maintenance management optimisation
We help you ensure the efficient maintenance of your vessels, reducing the risk of off-hire, and optimising your maintenance costs.
Fleet managers and technical superintendents constantly struggle to establish cost-efficient maintenance plans. Change of vessels, change of crew, lack of uniform PMS tools and structures are only some of the challenges.
We assist you in gaining control of your vessel or fleet maintenance by leveraging our holistic approach. It is based on our years of experience and knowledge gained in both the shipping and offshore industries.
We assess your current plan and needs, and then help you establish a uniform maintenance strategy. Our support goes further to include implementation of the strategy throughout your organisation, and the establishment of key performance indicators (KPIs) for measuring success and follow-up.
Additional services include a planned maintenance system (PMS) for carrying out maintenance in intervals as is required by manufacturers or class. This is followed up by a spare parts criticality assessment to help ensure zero downtime.
Our maintenance management and optimisation projects have proven to provide numerous savings: on average 20% to 50% in administrative tasks and 5% to 15% in costs for maintenance activities, with a maintained reliability of operation.
Choose DNV as your reliable partner for effective maintenance management optimisation:
- Cost efficient maintenance management of your fleet and vessels
- Reduced risk of breakdowns, off-hire and cost overruns, thereby increasing your competitiveness
- Access to our experience, methods and tools from the shipping and offshore industries
- Cost savings and OPEX optimisation
- Reduced administration thanks to a condensed total number of maintenance jobs per year
- Standardised technical hierarchy and maintenance plan to enable fleet optimisation and continuous improvement