Further statutory survey and certification services
Get in touch with your local officeFind office details
We offer the entire range of statutory survey and certification services based on the international requirements applicable for DNV-classed ships.
Aside from the main certificates, numerous further certificates are required to provide evidence for compliance with international requirements. New conventions are also anticipated which can be subject to advanced service.
Immediately after the survey on board, we issue the required international certificates for proving the safety of the ship and crew, such as:
- International Certificate of Fitness Chemicals in Bulk (IBC)
- Certificate of Fitness Chemicals in Bulk (BCH)
- International Certificate of Fitness Gases in Bulk (IGC)
- Certificate of Fitness Gases in Bulk (GC)
- Certificate of Fitness Gases in Bulk (EGC)
- Document of Compliance Dangerous Goods
- Document of Compliance Solid Bulk Cargoes (IMSBC)
- Document of Authorization Carriage Grain in Bulk
- IAFS Certificate (AFS)
- Ballast Water Management Statement of Compliance (BWM)
- MODU Safety Certificate
- HSC Safety Certificate
- Special Purpose Ship Safety Certificate
- Document of Compliance (Timber Deck Cargoes)
- Document of Compliance (Cargo Stowage)
- Diving System Safety Certificate
- Safety Certificate for Fishing Vessel
- Voluntary approval of IHM
We are also prepared to review plans for the upcoming Ballast Water Management and Ship Recycling Conventions at an early stage, allowing you to comply from the first day onwards.
Our well-trained and experienced surveyors and office staff involved in the different statutory service processes are at your side.
We meet your needs without compromising on safety:
- Safeguarding compliance with mandatory requirements through our worldwide surveyor network and office personnel
- Providing a sense of proportion when applying statutory requirements
- Assistance in technical discussions with flag state administrations for newbuildings and fleet in service
- Certifying specific national flag state requirements, if authorised
- Reducing the burden on owners and managers who, in consequence, have more time to focus on their core business