Diver pressure chambers
Get in touch with the DNV office nearest to youSend inquiry to local office
DNV approved products, manufacturers and service suppliersApproval finder
Make sure your pressure chambers used for diving operations and tunnelling work safely, smartly and reliably.
Diver pressure chambers for the treatment and recompression of humans are complex systems. They need to guarantee reliable function whenever they are needed.
DNV’s experts for pressure and underwater technology provide you with comprehensive support and in-depth knowledge to make your pressure chambers safe and compliant.
Our broad experience enables us to offer:
- Certification according to our recognized DNV rules for diver pressure chambers
- Verification according to further international standards and regulations, e.g. ASME-PVHO or IMCA
- Regular inspection of pressure chambers
- Assessment and inspection of complete systems used for diving or tunnelling
- Technical support in questions regarding safety and compliance
You can rely on the know-how and expertise of one of the world’s leading classification societies:
- Recognised DNV certification for pressure chambers
- Valuable expert input for your projects as regards safety and compliance
- Trust and confidence from your customers