The solar market is exploding as both development pipelines and operating portfolios are being actively marketed for sale. One of the main areas of debate has been degradation and its impact on project financing. The solar industry has limited field data to review and the rapid advancement of module technology is making those previous field data studies less relevant.
During this webinar, our panel of leading experts discussed the data and strategies we're implementing to facilitate data-driven decisions. This session focused on implementing a statistical approach to estimate the impact of degradation and degradation uncertainty on the project downside stress cases.
- Jeff Newmiller - Principal Engineer, DNV
- Jon Previtali - Director of Technology and Technical Services, Wells Fargo
- Henry Hielsmair - Principal Engineer, Solar, DNV
- MinWah Leung - Senior Engineer, Solar Technology, DNV
- Rounak Kharait - Director, Solar Energy Assessments, DNV