High speed rotating equipment failures can be catastrophic, damaging expensive equipment and plant but can also sometimes endanger life. Therefore, all critical rotating equipment have protection systems designed to shut the equipment down automatically with millisecond response.
- Supply and install Sensors and protection systems
- Retro fitting obsolete systems
- Engineering a new installation on an existing machine
- System test and verification service where one of our experts can come and check your protection system functionality end to end.
To maintain reliable operation of critical rotating machinery and plan when maintenance intervention is required, condition monitoring is used. DNV GL can call upon their expertise to provide the following services:
- Implementation of bespoke Condition Monitoring Solution
- Remote Monitoring
- Vibration Analysis.
- Vibration Protection Systems
- Condition Monitoring Systems
- High Temperature Accelerometers
- High Temperature Pressure Transducers
- Displacement Probes
- Overspeed Detection