Together with a group of industry experts, we discussed up-to-date insights into alternative and emerging fuels, as well as the decarbonization of shipping overall.
- Opening address and keynote | Knut Ørbeck-Nilssen - CEO Maritime, DNV; Anne Moschner - Director Communications, Maritime, DNV; Tomas Barrett - Global Head of Corporate Communications, Maritime, DNV
- Maritime Forecast to 2050: An energy transition outlook for shipping | Linda Sigrid Hammer - Principal Consultant, Environment Advisory, DNV
- Greenhouse gas regulations - where are we headed? | Eirik Nyhus - Director Environment Regulatory Affairs, DNV
- Alternative fuels: State of the industry and emerging trends | Christos Chryssakis - Business Development Manager, DNV
- LNG as the bridging fuel – decarbonising maritime | Dr Reetta Kaila - Director, Sustainable Fuels & Environment, Wärtsilä Energy Business
- Making a power move with LPG | Pontus Berg - EVP (Technical and Operations), BW LPG
- Q&A on gas as ship fuel | Dr Reetta Kaila - Director, Sustainable Fuels & Environment, Wärtsilä Energy Business; Pontus Berg - EVP (Technical and Operations), BW LPG; Anne Moschner - Director Communications, Maritime, DNV; Tomas Barrett - Global Head of Corporate Communications, Maritime, DNV
- Methanol as a ship fuel | Capt. Kanchan K. Mukherjee - Director Operations, NYK Bulkship (Asia) Pte. Ltd.
- Experience from public debate about emissions abatement and alternative fuels | Kai Låtun - Director, Yara Marine Technologies
- Hydrogen as ship fuel: Challenges, opportunities and the way ahead | Mónica Alvarez Cardozo - Senior Engineer, Piping Systems & Alternative Fuels, DNV
- Engine technology for emerging fuels: Developing a 2-stroke engine for ammonia as ship fuel | Peter H. Kirkeby - Principal Specialist Dual Fuel Engines, MAN Energy Solutions
- Interview: Addressing the fuel dilemma in the here and now | Trond Hodne - Business Director, DNV; Torsten Holst Pedersen - COO, Seaspan
- Conference summary