Machinery Maintenance Connect for customers with DNV GL-classed vessels without MPMS
If you are a DNV GL customer and do not currently have an MPMS survey arrangement, now is the time to get started. As it is digital, it frees up time on board – and it enables you to profit from better insights and benchmarking.
After uploading data – minimum one year of maintenance history – according to the template, an initial digital MPMS survey for all vessels can take place. A trained surveyor comes to the customer’s office or connects via Skype to carry out the survey at one go. The customer gains access to the dashboard when they have started to upload data.
To ensure a smooth workflow, we communicate with the integrated PMS vendor.
- Higher efficiency compared to the classical MPMS class survey set-up, as the initial survey can be applied to the whole fleet at once – saving time and money
- Survey involves management on customer side, so management gets direct feedback on status and improvement
- Every vessel is surveyed in the same way – more objective survey and basis for comparisons
- On vessel level: high-quality feedback for improvement possibilities due to better insight of the machinery maintenance status of each vessel
- On fleet level: insights on machinery maintenance and benchmarking based on several parameters