Approval - Vessel in Operation is a one-stop-shop for the class approval of your alteration projects. DNV Fleet in Service customers can easily follow all steps of the class processes. The application links owners, designers, manufacturers, yards and class seamlessly through one access point.
The benefits for you:
- Easy and real-time access to status of documents and approval
- Easier management of sub-contractor access control and document sharing
- Easier access to approved documents
- Secure gateway for exchange of files with class
- Low admin process with self-service capability
Veracity Approval – Vessel In Operation features:
- Project dashboard showing scope of work, overall status and other project-related information
- Consolidated list of comments with actual status for the vessel
- Functionality for replying to comments and entering into dialogue with DNV on the comments
- Project team overview
- Possibility to invite sub-contractor to participate in project and upload drawings
- Several vessels (not necessarily sisters) may be handled under the same project, with the same scope of approval and associated documentation
Your company is set up with a company administrator in cooperation with DNV. This administrator can and should establish individual Veracity user accounts for relevant colleagues in your company to benefit from our services.
Are you not a registered user yet? Click on “Apply for Access” and fill in the form to apply for access to this service. You will be notified by email when access has been granted.