We are pleased to announce the release of Safeti and Phast 7.2. With this release, Phast and Safeti are now fully aligned on the version 7 platform, which means that Safeti customers can now take advantage of the many benefits and improvements introduced in earlier releases of Phast on the new platform.
This version brings many new capabilities and updates to the Safeti and Phast programs.
Key highlights of the Safeti release include:
- New modern interface that is user friendly, flexible and intuitive
- Inclusion of a new long pipeline risk model to facilitate the execution of pipeline QRAs in an efficient and robust manner
- Improved capabilities for risk based-design, notably the ability to create thermal exceedance curves and hazard frequency contours 1
- Improved options for study setup and analysis, e.g. ability to define and name up to 20 combinations, addition of GIS configurator view, ability to create playlists
- Multi-language support (English, Chinese and Spanish)
- Plot multiple criterion lines on FN curves
Key highlights for the Phast release:
- Ability to model multiple dangerous doses for toxic materials for ease of analysis
- Updates to the in-building explosion and BLEVE blast models for more accurate model predictions
Updates applicable to both programs:
- Various feature updates, e.g. ability to visualize the wind rose, export chart data to name a few
- A new reporting engine which has been used to create modern, flexible and information rich reports that are fully compatible with Microsoft Word and Excel®
- Improved performance, e.g. faster calculation runs 2, improved interaction with the product interface, etc.
- Various bug fixes
1 Only available as part of the 3D Explosions Extension
2 Based on a selection of studies, compared to version 6.7.