In this course you will learn about wind farm design using WindFarmer: Analyst wind resource assessment software software. The process of wind farm design involves a number of diciplines and skilled use of sophisticated software tools. These methodologies will be examined, discussed and applied under the guidance of our trainer.
This course will equip you with an understanding in the use of WindFarmer: Analyst software, with particular focus on the following areas:
- Download and import GIS data
- Measured data: import, visualize, clean and correlate
- Predict long-term climate
- Model windflow
- Simulate wakes and perform energy calculations
- Optimize layout
- Export results and generate reports
Engineers who want to learn more about the area of, or is working with, wind farm design and how to reduce timelines and costs at the development stages of a project using WindFarmer: Analyst.