As grids become smarter with more integrated IT, security becomes an increasingly greater risk factor for IT-OT infrastructure. Data and communications need to be safeguarded to protect critical infrastructure and maintain a reliable energy supply. The IEC 62351 standard offers an internationally accepted solution for delivering that security. And compliance with it ensures performance and interoperability, making systems and components more attractive to network operators.
Please send us an e-mail if you are interested in this course. For more information about this training course please refer to the leaflet.
This training course is only available on request for in-company training and customize the training course to cover your own cyber security system. Content, location and duration of the course can be adapted to your specific wishes. Please contact us for more information.
- Overview of OT cyber security based on IEC 62351
- IEC 60870-5 protocol & companion standard series related to cyber security
- Cryptographic applications for power system implementations
- Cyber security primitives in IEC 62351
- Demonstration/Hands-on: setting up link with exercises
- Project approach & practical experiences
- Secure 104 and 101 conformance testing and implementation roadmap strategies.
The course will help you mitigate the risk of cyber-attacks in your organisation and guarantees end-to-end cyber security and also interoperability.
This course is designed for developers, consultants and telecom engineers at manufacturers and end-user utilities who need up to date knowledge about applying cyber security to their OT communication protocols.