Cascade Facility Ratings - Plan Project
Create and manage projects efficiently and get a projection of future facility ratings with the Plan Project module in Cascade Facility Ratings.
Create and manage projects inside Cascade Facility Ratings
With the Cascade Facility Ratings Plan Project module, your everyday planning work becomes more manageable. Create and manage your projects directly inside of the Cascade Facility Ratings application.
This tailor-made solution, developed by DNV’s domain experts, will make your job easier. There is no need to leave Cascade Facility Ratings to create and administer your projects. The intuitive workflows lets you assign responsibilities, determine the scheduling, execute the stages and send timely notifications. You can associate elements or whole facilities to the project you’ve created. Your project can have numerous stages and actions, and apply to more than one facility.
Built-in Future Ratings Report
Identify future bottlenecks in your system before they arise. Use the Plan Project module’s built-in Future Ratings Report to gain critical insight into the future state of facilities in your grid. This report will show you the Most Limiting Series Element for the selected facility as of the completion date of the project.
With the Plan Project module you’ll be able to:
- Create and assign unique project and stage IDs
- Import project and stage IDs from another software package using Cascade Integration Architecture (CIA)
- Assign a project manager
- Assign a project planner (optional)
- Set target start and end dates for each stage
- Set target start and end dates for each action applied to the stage
- Reschedule start and end dates if plans change
- Execute an entire stage or an individual action applied to a stage
- Notify a project manager who may need to review the project before it is executed
- Identify future bottlenecks with the built-in Future Ratings Report
Facility and element additions, removals and replacements
Execute the following workflows in the Plan Project module:
- Schedule Facility Addition – for a new facility (substation, line, etc.) that is being added to the system
- Schedule Facility Removal – to remove an entire facility that is being retired
- Schedule Element Addition – to add a new element to an existing facility
- Schedule Element Removal – to remove an existing element from an existing facility, to be used when no replacement element is planned
- Schedule Element Replacement – to schedule an element replacement, used for upgrades or replacement of worn out equipment