The Asia Pacific region is in the early stages of a transformational energy transition that requires progressive, widespread switching from fossil fuels to variable renewable energy sources such as wind and solar power. The growth in installed and planned renewable energy generation capacity has driven developers and utilities to evaluate energy storage as a potential solution to intermittency challenges for grid operation and stability and provided investors with increasingly attractive opportunities and projects.
- Dr. Matthew Rowe, Head of Department, Power Grids, APAC
- Dr. George Garabandic, Principal Consultant & Energy Storage Lead for APAC
- Anirudh Sharma, Senior Consultant & Team Lead, Energy Markets & Technology APAC
- Dwayno Robertson, Principal Consultant, Energy Storage, Australia
- Arnold IlKyoung Kwoun, Senior Consultant, Energy Storage, Korea
- Minghui Zhang, Head of Renewables, Taiwan
- Yongshan Xiao, Principal Consultant, Energy Storage, China