The suggested structured approach, modeling tools, and equipment lifecycle taxonomies will help you estimate EOL and evaluate how replacement strategies impact your plant’s overall performance.
There are often challenges collecting credible data concerning equipment reliability and evaluating the cost of power outages. The combination of these challenges are typical stumbling blocks for plant electrical engineers in their effort of obtaining funding for equipment replacement and upgrade projects.
The topics of this webinar recording include:
- Establishing a robust basis of electrical failure data
- Using industry leading simulation tools
- Provide insights and basis for decisions related to electrical maintenance and replacement plans
- Justifying replacements with limited investments
- Tap into the knowledge of a company that have performed thousands of RAM analyses.