The Nordic region is looking into the Electricity Market Directive (2019/944) requirements to enable demand side participation. The Directive lays out requirements and suggestions on how market participants engaged in aggregation and independent aggregation should be integrated into the electricity market.
On behalf of the Electricity Market Group (EMG), under the Nordic Council of Ministers, Nordic Energy Research (NER), commissioned DNV to perform a study on how different European countries have implemented or are implementing the independent aggregator regulatory framework and what are the lessons learnt for the Nordic regulation.
In this webinar, DNV together with Electricity Market Group (EMG), will present you our findings.
- Introduction by EMG
- Presentation of the findings by DNV
- Panel discussion
- Closure by EMG
Date and time
Tuesday 26 April 2022, 13:00-14:00 CEST
- Aurora Sáez Armenteros, Senior Consultant Energy Markets & Strategy, DNV
- Andrea Stengel, Secretariat, EMG
Hans de Heer, Principal Consultant Energy Markets & Strategy, DNV
- Jan Pedersen, Director, Agder Energi
- Dr Paul Troughton, Senior Director Regulatory Affairs, Enel X
- Romain Benquey, Regulatory Affairs Manager, Centrica Business Solutions