All SOLAS ships entering polar waters are required to comply with the IMO Polar Code and have a Polar Ship Certificate on board. DNV has so far issued more than 300 Polar Ship Certificates, and in this webinar we will share some of our experience.
The webinar agenda covers:
- An update on ship traffic in polar waters
- The additional hazards to be considered in polar waters
- DNV class notations relevant for operation in polar waters
- Practical recommendations; what is needed to comply with the Polar Code
- Questions and answers (please use the chat function during the webinar)
Choose between two sessions and register for 25 March 2021:
9.00 - 10.00 a.m. or 4.00 - 5:00 p.m. CET (Central European Time)
Your presenters from DNV will be Morten Mejlænder-Larsen, Director - Arctic Operation and Technology as well as Mustapha El Jaaba, Senior engineer, Hull - Cargo Ships.
All registrants will have access to the presentation and video recording shortly after the webinar.