Sharing knowledge to advance the industry
DNV is proud to be the Knowledge Partner of RenewableUK Onshore Wind Energy 2021 on 22 October.
Proud to present expertise
Experts from DNV will showcase their offshore wind expertise during the conference. See below:
- Name/job title: Stefanie Bourne, Business Director – Renewables & Offshore Wind, UK & Ireland, DNV
- Presentation title: TBC
- Session/panel: A5: How can onshore drive net zero technologies?
- Date/time: 22 October 2021/13:35-14:15
- Location: Mountbatten Room
- Speaker bio: Stefanie is the Director for Renewable Energy and Offshore Wind at DNV. In this role, Stefanie oversees DNV’s operations and competences related to renewable assets and offshore wind in the UK and Ireland. Her remit includes onshore and offshore wind, solar and energy storage technologies. Leveraging over 12 years of experience, Stefanie connects DNV’s clients with technical experts to support the development of more competitive, efficient and future-proof projects. Stefanie has worked in all major global markets, including North & South America, the Middle East and Africa and Asia Pacific – and has a strong technical background in both atmospheric science, techno-economic optimization, conceptual design, project due diligence and financing, site suitability and power performance testing. Prior to joining DNV, Stefanie worked as a teaching and graduate research assistant while completing her Master’s degree in Atmospheric Science at the University of Alaska Fairbanks.
To pre-book a meeting or for any further information, please contact us.