Every two years key conversations occur among energy professionals at IEEE PES T&D that drive the future design and development of a reliable, resilient grid. DNV offers software and energy advisory insights for your grid modernization journey across your entire project lifecycle—from feasibility and planning to operation. Visit us at booth #8157 to learn how we can support you in realizing flexible, cost-effective, and interconnected future-proof grids. Our experts will be available to discuss the latest trends in distributed energy resources, compliance, analytics, technical asset management, grid analysis and planning, and more.
If you’d like to learn more about one of these topics and view our interactive demos, please stop by booth #8157 for our “Meet the Experts” sessions where our staff will be available to address the following topics:
- Distributed Energy Resources (DER) and grid modernization: Strategies for anticipating the changing landscape for future demands and aging assets in the field
- Asset performance management to support predictive and preventative maintenance
- Using data to understand customer usage and needs, now and in the future
- Ensuring resources and components are reliable, cost-effective and will deliver the performance you need
Meet our Experts and View our Interactive Demos at Booth #8157
- Distribution and Simulation Planning
- Power distribution analysis & optimization using our Synergi Electric ™ software
- Asset Management and Customer Analytics
- DNV Veracity Marketplace Platform
- Utility asset management and condition-based maintenance using Cascade, asset management software
- DNV's online monitoring system Smart Cable Guard, a sensor-based digital 24/7 monitoring platform of medium-voltage cable networks, detecting and locating faults and weak spots in underground cables.