ETS22 Power Up brings together executive thought leaders to Power UP conversations about the changing energy landscape.
"In a week of leveling-up business models, learning to harness the power of their customer base, and epic discussion on empowerment and inclusion- get ready to Power UP for stronger resilience and effective sustainability measures driven by the greatest Power UP there is….you!"
DNV is at at the forefront of the thought leadership. Jarred Metoyer, DNV's Senior Vice President / Managing Director Markets and Risk, will be talking about "Equity and the Energy Transition". Click here to listen the recording on YouTube (Jarred Metoyer's speech starts at 20:59) to him online on Tuesday, April, 12th, 9:15 - 9:30 CDT.
Join the experts at DNV
To meet Wendy Todd, Director of Business Development, Markets & Risk and/or Steve Baab, Vice President, Program Design & Implementation, please fill in and submit the form at the bottom selecting the topic you want to discuss:
- Technology and market assessments:
- Market research and analytics
- Load research and forecasting
- Energy efficiency and demand response potential assessments
- Policy and planning:
- Technology road mapping
- Best practices studies
- Regulatory and policy support
- Program design:
- Market intervention strategies
- Program plans and budgets
- Stakeholder engagement
- Strategic marketing
- Turnkey program delivery
- Market strategies and campaigns
- Program analytics and reporting
- Opportunity assessments
- Customized assessments of demand side resources
- Verification and payment services
- Technical modeling & management:
- Facility assessments
- Energy modeling
- Strategic energy management
- Evaluation measurement & verification:
- Impact evaluation
- Rapid assessment measurement and verification
- Process evaluation / operations improvement.
We look forward to meeting you at the conference! If you are not coming to the conference, but would like to talk to one of our experts, please contact us here.