The Grid Modernization Journey
Unique Insights for the Future Energy Transition
The industry is experiencing rapid change and stakeholders are faced with a diversity of choices. How can you know which strategies are right for you? DNV offers digital and energy advisory insights for your grid modernization journey across your entire project lifecycle—from feasibility and planning to operation. Visit us at booth #2341 to learn how we can support you in realizing flexible, cost-effective, and interconnected future-proof grids. Our experts will be available to discuss the latest trends in distributed energy resources, compliance, big data and analytics, online monitoring of medium-voltage cable networks, technical asset management, grid analysis and planning, and more.
If you’d like to learn more about one of these topics and view our interactive demos, please stop by booth #2341 for our “Meet the Experts” sessions where our staff will be available to address the following topics:
- Distributed Energy Resources (DER) and grid modernization: Strategies for anticipating the changing landscape for future demands and aging assets in the field
- Planning for anticipated increases in renewables and storage on the grid
- Using data to understand customer usage and needs, now and in the future
- Ensuring resources and components are reliable, cost-effective and will deliver the performance you need
Meet our Experts and View our Interactive Demos at Booth #2341
- Distribution and Simulation Planning
- Power distribution analysis & optimization using our Synergi Electric ™ software
- Asset Management and Customer Analytics
- DNV Veracity Marketplace Platform
- Utility asset management and condition-based maintenance using Cascade, asset management software
- DNV's online monitoring system Smart Cable Guard, a sensor-based digital 24/7 monitoring platform of medium-voltage cable networks, detecting and locating faults and weak spots in underground cables.
On Friday, January 28th, from 10:30-11:00 am, join DNV's Larry Trussell, Principal Electrical Engineer, who will present in DistribuTECH's Grid Edge Technologies Knowledge Hub. His presentation, Hosting capacity with edge simulation of PV, storage, and load, will take place in the exhibit hall. Join Larry for a post-presentation huddle at booth #2341.
Don’t forget to join us for our Cantina Happy Hour on Thursday!
Join us on Thursday, January 27 from 2:00-5:00 pm for our Cantina Happy Hour at booth #2341. Catch up with colleagues and unwind after an exciting day at DistribuTECH.