Pipeline transportation of hazardous materials is increasing globally. Major accidents involving pipelines continue to occur. A wide range of guidance is available from various sources for robust quantitative risk assessment (QRA) of pipeline transportation of hazardous materials.
During this webinar, we will demonstrate how to use Phast and Safeti software to quantify the hazards and risk for long pipeline.
You will learn more about:
- The basic model and how it works
- The buried pipeline models.
- How to integrate pipeline models and results with GIS system.
Times and presenters:
- 2:00 PM - 2:30 PM SGT (Singapore time)
Sam Wong, Senior Engineer and Todd Yu, Area Sales Manager, DNV
- 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM CET (Central European time)
Sam Wong, Senior Engineer