Join this webinar to understand how the recently introduced tool EA automation can improve your ability to perform analysis on large-scale electricity distribution networks. You will also see how automation can make this process seamless and efficient.
- Find out how you can use bulk analysis to screen your whole network and identify problem areas
- Understand the new tool for bulk processing of analysis all the feeders supplied from a group of substations
- Learn how this analysis can scale up to study a complete network area
- Learn that you can create batch analysis scripts without writing script code
- Discover how automation can run the analysis for you
There are many new features delivered and some of the highlights we’d like to share are:
- The introduction of the EA automation tool to run bulk analysis,
- How to use the EA automation wizard to build scripts,
- Preparing reports to identify areas of poor performance,
- Using Solver and python scripts to smoothly perform the analysis
Frank Ellis, Principal Engineer, Network Modelling
A Chartered Electrical Engineer and a member of the Synergi Electric consulting team for the last eight years, Frank trained as an electricity distribution engineer and specialized in power system planning during his 20 years in the sector.
Star Myers, Principal Solutions Consultant
Joined DNV in 1995 and currently holds the position of Principal Solutions Consultant. Since joining DNV she has gained considerable experience in the area of software development and technical support for the utility industries, particularly in the area of spatial integration.