On March 23, 2005, a release of flammable liquid at the Texas City refinery led to an explosion and fire, causing the deaths of 15 workers located close to the source of the accident. Major accidents such as this highlight the need for temporary and permanent buildings to be designed and located with consideration of process risk. How can you be sure that your shelter in place location makes you safer? Are you certain that your business-critical infrastructure will withstand a small event?
In this webinar, we will demonstrate how we can use Phast and Safeti software with 3D Explosion Extension to undertake an Occupied Buildings Hazard and Risk Assessment.
You will learn more about:
- Review of API 752/753 and CIA guidance on Occupied Buildings Hazard/Risk Analysis
- Occupied Building Hazard Analysis using Phast with 3D explosion extension
- Occupied Building Risk Analysis using Safeti with 3D explosion extension
Times and presenters:
- 2:00 PM - 2:30 PM SGT (Singapore time)
Sam Wong, Senior Engineer and Todd Yu, Area Sales Manager, DNV
- 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM CEST (Central European Summer time)
Sam Wong, Senior Engineer