Join us for our Synergi Pipeline Simulator focused seminar!
Join us on January 25- 27, 2022, for a Virtual User Seminar. This event will feature content specifically tailored for our Synergi Pipeline Simulator users.
This year’s event will include technical and client presentations, panels, discussion groups, and workshops. You’ll gain valuable insights from our industry experts, enjoy in-depth product training, and enjoy networking and roundtables and panels with your peers in the industry.
- Utilizing SPS to its fullest
- Leak Finder Lite - A new approach to Leak Detection
- Optimization in a Real-Time Transient Model environment
- Seven ways to speed up your models
- Getting started with Python scripting for use with SPS
- Using SPS Trainer to satisfy PHMSA Control Room Requirements
- A talk on Hydrogen, CO2, and Ammonia modeling with SPS
The agenda is currently available via Hopin. We invite you to bookmark the Hopin event page as updates will be posted there.
Call to action
We’re inviting all our users to submit topics for our event agenda that you would like to see presented or discussed. Just like our product releases and previous conferences, our hope is to build this event around your feedback and responses. And much of the feedback received over the years has shown that these events are always better when YOU (our clients) present.
So, have an idea on a topic you’d like to see or can present? Send us an e-mail at email@example.com.