Register today for the 2022 Electric Grid User Seminar!
Welcome back to Sunriver Resort for our 2022 Electric Grid User Seminar! It's great to be back in person for this customer-focused event allowing our clients the opportunity to see our Cascade and Synergi Electric software in action - from hands-on opportunities with our next generation of Cascade to the pre-release of Synergi Electric 7.0. This event allows clients to gain practical skills and learn proven methods to improve their use of the software through peer use case presentations, tips & tricks, and live demonstration learning sessions. You will also have the opportunity to contribute your thoughts on how future product releases should evolve.
- Get hands-on with the next generation of Cascade
- Regulatory compliance management
- Asset data management
- Reliability and maintenance
- Get the best out of your integrations with our Partner-led workshops
Synergi Electric Topics:
- New features and review of the upcoming 7.0 release
- Modeling and analysis
- DER, hosting capacity, time of day
- GIS integration
- What's the latest in Online training
Year-over-year clients have joined us for this event, and we are excited to be back face-to-face! By the end of the seminar, you will learn about new tools and techniques for using our software and gain perspective on process alignment allowing your utility to exceed operational excellence.
Would you like to share your experience using Cascade or Synergi Electric?
Do you have an innovative project or a unique use case to share? Or are you interested in hosting a peer-led workshop to help other users with a use case? If so, we invite you to share insights and methods during the seminar in the form of a brief showcase or presentation. Contact us directly or note your interest during the registration process.
With its state-of-the-art conference center, wide-ranging choices of accommodations, endless possibilities for recreation, and a 50-year tradition of hosting successful and memorable events Sunriver Resort is the ideal location for hosting our user seminar. Once you register, you will need to contact the resort directly to book your accommodation. When making reservations, be sure to use the "DNV Electric Grid User Seminar" to get the contracted group rate. Reservations must be made no later than July 10th to ensure availability.
Resort contact informationPhone: +1 855-420-8206
Non-Package Rate (9/17/2022)
- Lodge Village and River Village Guestroom - $209.00, per night + resort fee and taxes
4 Night Single Occupancy Package Rate
- Lodge Village Guestroom - $1,710.65
- Lodge Village Suite - $2,171.20
- River Lodge Guestroom - $2,109.97
- River Lodge Guestroom Upgrade - $1,710.20
4 Night Double Occupancy Package Rate
- Lodge Village Guestroom - $1,175.89
- Lodge Village Suite - $1,406.17
- River Lodge Guestroom - $1,380.58
- River Lodge Guestroom Upgrade - $1,175.89
The full agenda will be shared in the coming weeks, so bookmark the event page to check back for updates quickly.