Since the start, Crisis Management Teams at local and Group level have provided guidance on preventive measures. We continue to work to prevent the presence of the virus on our premises. Our primary focus remains in the health and safety of our people, partners, customers and their respective families. Putting safety first, we strive to minimize disruption to our operations and support customers’ business continuity. We have put in place the following measures to minimize the spread of the virus and protect people:
- Travel restrictions
- Office closures, reducing the number of persons on the premises and/or enabling work from home
- Use of virtual communication tools for online customer meetings and remote audits, webinars and online internal and external meetings, etc.
- Extensive information on preventive measures such as hand hygiene and availability of hand sanitizers
- Continual information on situation and guidelines for specific geographies, and how to behave in case of symptoms
- Heightened hygiene controls and prevention measures at office premises.