The Synergi Life software (previously named Synergi) is a complete business solution for risk and QHSE management, managing all non-conformances, incidents, risk, risk analyses, audits, assessments and improvement suggestions.
The Synergi Life software covers every workflow process, such as reporting, processing, analysing, corrective actions, communication, experience transfer, trending and KPI monitoring.
Synergi Life is a module based HSE and Risk Management solution developed with a full set of optional modules for the various business needs relevant to our clients. These modules can be used as stand alone solutions, or in combination to fit the exact needs and focus of each individual client and user. It is the combinations of several modules that contribute to a total risk and QHSE Management solution.
HOW THE SYNERGI LIFE SOFTWARE WORKS
Over the years we have gained valuable experience from client interaction, conferences, business and market analysis. Numerous success stories have been created, and learning elements are brought back to our users by integrating success factors and best practice into our standard application, modules and knowledge base.
MODULES IN THE SYNERGI LIFE SOFTWARE PACKAGE:
- Make the correct actions by tracking accidents, near misses and deviations.
- Analyse causes, loss potential and trends.
- Measure performance and frequencies against quantitative targets.
- Follow up of nonconformities, dispensations, customer claims and proposed improvements.
- Improve internal procedures.
- Capture, document and track loss and trends related to lack of quality.
- Plan and handle audits, inspections and Assessments
- Register, analysis and follow up the findings.
- Get a better overview and control of internal performance
- Plan, register and follow up meetings, trainings and Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Efficient and transparent task and action management.
- Planning, analysis and coordination of changes and modifications.
- Plan and handle risk assessments.
- Reduce the risk level by preventive action management.
- Analyse trends from the risk register and calculate the overall risk factor.
- Analyse and understand effect of the risk management process in the visualisation of initial and residual risk.
- Register, track and monitor continues energy use and spill to environment.
- Register, analyse and handle direct spill to external environment.
- Plan, conduct and monitor progress for Environmental & Sustainability activities. Environmental Audits (ISO 14000 reflection), incidents, indicators and targets.
- Collect, analyse and track any kind of improvements proposals.
- Handle proposals, good ideas and general ideas in a consistent and transparent information loop.
- Secure feedback and communication with involved parties.
- Allow all employees, clients or other stakeholders to report of critical conditions, complaints, illegal issues etc through an anonymous reporting channel.
- Secure follow up, investigations, collection of additional information.
- Secure anonymous witness communication and information verification.
- Communication through secure and unique user id and password.
- Plan and coordinate any kind of inspections and visits.
- Identify and maintain checklists.
- Track and follow up observations and at risk findings through the integrated action loop.
- Dedicate responsibility and due dates for involved parties.
- Coordinate and manage your planned deviations and permits.
- Developed to report and manage Hospital Aquired Infections.
- Developed to report and manage side effects of medication.
- Manage all unexpected events and accidents within Laboratory Medicine.