A closer look at DNV's management.
The CEO of the DNV Group is appointed by the Board of Directors. The Group CEO is responsible for the strategic direction of the DNV Group through the Executive Committee, while the three company CEOs are responsible for the operational leadership of their respective organisation. Each of the three operating companies, DNV Maritime and Oil & Gas, DNV KEMA Energy & Sustainability and DNV Business Assurance have their own dedicated leadership teams.
The Executive Committee of the group is:
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of DNV Group, Henrik O. Madsen
- CEO of DNV Maritime and Oil & Gas, Remi Eriksen
- CEO of DNV KEMA, David Walker
- CEO of DNV Business Assurance, Luca Crisciotti
- Chief Financial Officer, Thomas Vogth-Eriksen
- Chief HR Officer, Cecilie B. Heuch
- Chief Technology and Sustainability Officer, Bjørn K. Haugland
- President of DNV Maritime and Oil & Gas, Tor E. Svensen.