DNV Petroleum Services (DNVPS), the foremost name in marine fuel management, introduced the first commercial fuel testing programme for ships in 1981.
A wholly-owned subsidiary of Det Norske Veritas (DNV), DNVPS today operates a global network of customer service offices and five specialist fuel laboratories located in Singapore, Rotterdam, Oslo, Houston and Fujairah. We have the competencies and infrastructure to provide ship operators with Total Fuel Management Solutions, delivering measurable improvements in risk management, cost and operational efficiency, compliance with regulatory requirements, and environmental management.
We are seeking dynamic and self-motivated candidates to fill the position of Bunker Surveyor.
• Conduct bunker quantity survey in accordance to the Singapore Standard SS600:2008 and DNVPS Code of Practice.
• Liaise regularly with Operations Executive and remain contactable at all times.
• Contact shipping Agents/Representatives soonest upon receiving job authorization to update and confirm boarding arrangements.
• Dispatch survey report and sample promptly on completion of survey to DNVPS Laboratory.
• Read memos issued regarding work matters and revert with appropriate acknowledgement.
• Review Quality Audit (QA) matters and discuss corrective actions.
• Any other tasks as and when assigned by the Management.
• Diploma holder in Nautical or Marine Engineering.
• Holder with valid bunker surveyor license will be an advantage.
• COC Class 3 Deck Officer / COC Class 4 Marine Engineer preferably with tanker experience.
• Shore working experience with a marine surveying company will be an advantage.
• Prepared to work irregular hours.
• Own transport preferred.
Attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidate. Please forward your resume indicating present and expected salary:
The Human Resource Department
DNV Petroleum Services Pte Ltd
27 Changi South Street 1
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
This position is offered based on local terms status. Remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.